Loaded Veggie Omelette Wrap (Serves 1) Calories 375
P - 30g, C - 26g, F - 17g
Ingredients: 1 Bfree quinoa and chia seed wrap 1 egg (free range) 100g liquid egg whites 10g brown onion, diced 20g cherry tomato, diced 30g red capsicum, diced 30g green capsicum, diced 20g baby spinach 30g avocado, mashed 1/2 tsp garlic mince Fresh parsley, diced Salt and pepper Virgin olive oil spray
Method: 1. In a pouring jug combine the egg, egg whites, parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Prepare the ingredients as outline above (please note: when preparing the avocado, make sure you mash the garlic into it).
3. Preheat a fry pan over medium heat and spray with the oil.
4. Place the onion, cherry tomatoes and capsicums into the pan and saute for 2-3 minutes. Remove these ingredients from the pan and pop aside. Keep the heat on the pan.
5. Pour the omelette mixture into the pan and tilt the pan to cover the entire bottom of pan with the egg mixture. Cook for a couple of minutes or until the omelette has set.
6. Place the veggie down one side of the omelette and flip one side of the omelette to cover the veggies. Turn off the pan and leave omelette there to keep warm.
7. While the omelette is keeping warm, place the wrap onto a serving plate and spread with the mashed avocado.
8. To plate up, place the omelette onto one side of the wrap (on top of the avocado) and fold in half.