Chocolate & Raspberry Proats (Serves 1)
P - 42g, C - 38g, F - 9g
40g rolled oats
25g vanilla protein powder
2tsp sugar free drinking chocolate
60g liquid egg whites
10g peanut butter
50g greek yoghurt, plain no fat
1. Cook oats and 11/2 cups of water in a safe uncovered microwave bowl for 2 minutes.
2. Once oats are cooked, stir in egg whites and mash the raspberries through the oat mixture.
3. Cook in the microwave on 20 sec increments (and stir each time) until the consistency is nice and creamy.
4. Stir in protein power and the drinking chocolate.
5. Place oats in a serving bowl and top with blueberries, greek yoghurt and peanut butter.