Lamb pizza with homemade tzatziki yoghurt dressing (Serves 1) Calories 466
P - 49g, C - 24g, F - 18g
120g diced lean lamb
1 wholegrain barley wrap
30g garlic, onion and herb pizza sauce
25g light tasty cheese
10g brown onion, diced
20g red capsicum, diced
10g rocket leaves
25g greek style reduced fat feta cheese
salt and pepper
Olive oil spray
40g plain greek yoghurt
25g lebanese cucumber
1tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
2. Heat a fry pan over a medium heat and spray with olive oil, place the lamb into the fry pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the lamb on both sides and turn heat off.
4. Spread tomato paste on your wrap and top with cheese, cooked lamb, diced onion and capsicum. 5. Place in the oven for 15 mins (keep an eye on it).
6. To make the tzatziki dressing, grate the cucumber and mix with the yoghurt, add pepper and lemon juice and stir to combine. Add a bit of water if not runny enough.
7. When pizza is cooked, top with rocket, tzakiti dressing and the crumbed feta cheese.