Fish Taco's (serves 1)
P - 30g, C - 39g, F - 22g
150g white fish
1/2tsp mixed dried herbs
1/3tsp smoked paprika
1/3tsp parsley flakes
salt & peper
Olive oil spray (virgin)
60g prepacked coleslaw mixed with 10g fat free mayo and 1/3tsp paprika
40g avocado, mashed
20g low fat sour cream
40g Salsa dip (pre-made)
1 fat free mexican tortilla wrap (48g)
1. Sprinkle mixed dried herbs, smoked paprika, parsley flakes, salt & pepper on the fish (both sides).
2. Preheat a fry pan with a spray of olive oil and place the fish into the fry pan. Cook on one side and then flip and cook on the other side.
3. While the fish is cooking combine the mayo and paprika with the coleslaw and mix well.
4. Mash the avocado.
5. Heat the tortilla wrap as per the packet instructions.
6. Place the tortilla on a plate and top with coleslaw, the cooked fish, avocado, sour cream and the salsa dip.