Gooey Choc Chip Protein Cookies (Serves 4)
Calories 126 (per cookie)
P - 6g, C - 14g, F - 5g
40g rolled oats
100g banana, mashed
10g vanilla protein powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp chocolate and cinnamon scroll dust/cinnamon
1 tbsp peanut butter
20g 70% dark chocolate, cut and into small chunks
2g grinded salt
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees (fan forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine the mashed banana, rolled oats, protein powder, baking powder and cinnamon and stir to combine.
3. Stir in the diced chocolate into the mixture.
4. Scoop 1 tablespoon of mixture and place onto the baking tray.
5. Once all biscuits are placed on the tray, push down a little with a fork.
7. Dollop a little bit of peanut butter on top of each cookie.
6. Place biscuits into the oven for 10-15 mins. Keep an eye on your biscuits so they don't burn.
7. When they come out of the oven grind a little salt over the top and serve!