Ham and Pineapple Healthy Pizza (Serves 1)
P - 32g, C - 43g, F - 12g
2 slices of mountain bread (I used rice wraps 50g)
30g tomato paste
30g light cheddar tasty cheese, grated
100g ham, roughly chopped
20g red capsicum, chopped
50g pineapple, chopped
20g baby spinach
1 tsp mixed dried herbs
5g minced garlic
salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees (fan forced) and spread 1/2 of the tomato paste in between the mountain bread slices.
2. Use the remaining paste and spread on the top mountain bread layer, followed by the dried herbs and minced garlic.
3. Sprinkle half of the cheese on top of the tomato paste.
4. Distribute the capsicum, pineapple and ham over the pizza evenly.
5. Top with the remaining cheese and place in the oven for approx 15 mins (keep en eye on it).
6. When the pizza comes out of the oven top with baby spinach and garnish with a little salt and pepper.