Bounty Protein Balls (Makes 22 balls)
1 cup chocolate protein powder
1/4 cup almond meal
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup coconut flour
3/4 cup coconut almond milk (or any other milk)
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1. Combine protein powder, almond meal, raw cacao powder and coconut flour into a large mixing bowl.
2. Pour milk into dry mixture and use hands to combine until the mixture sticks together.
3. Pour desiccated coconut into a shallow bowl and set aside.
4. Wet hands lightly with water and roll one tablespoon of the mixture into a ball. Roll ball in desiccated coconut to coat. Repeat with the remaining mixture (I like to wash my hands between every 4-5 balls to remove excess coconut).
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.