Chicken Teriyaki with Rice (serves 1)
P - 33g, C - 51g, F - 14g
100g Chicken tenderloins, diced
5g mince garlic
50g green capsicum, diced
50g red capsicum, diced
10mls tamari soy sauce
10g crushed nuts
1 free range egg
150g brown basmati rice
Olive oil spray
1. Cook your rice as per the packet directions.
2. Heat a fry pan over a medium heat and spray with olive oil.
3. Crack the egg into the fry pan and cook on one side and flip and cook on the other side. Remove from pan and set aside.
4. Place the chicken and the garlic into the pan and stir fry until nearly cooked.
5. Add the red and green capsicum and saute.
6. Add the soy sauce and honey and stir it through the ingredients are soft.
7. Tip the rice into the pan and combine all the ingredients together.
8. Add the egg back into the pan to heat it up.
9. To serve the dish place the stir fry in a bowl followed the egg on top and a sprinkle of the crushed nuts.