Healthy Beef Hamburger (serves 1)
P - 37g, C - 42g, F -13g
120g lean beef mince
10g red onion, diced
2g italian herbs
20g liquid egg whites
80g wholemeal roll
30g avocado, mashed
30g tomato, sliced
30g mixed loose lettuce
10mls tomato sauce, no added sugar
olive oil spray
1. In a bowl combine, lean beef mince, red onion, italian herbs, egg whites and salt and pepper until completely mixed together and form into a patty.
2. Heat a fry pan over a medium heat and spray with olive oil.
3. Cook the patty on one side and flip and cook on the other side.
4. Keep turning onto each side until completely cooked through.
5. To serve; spread the avocado on the bottom of the roll followed by the lettuce, then the patty and tomato on top.
6. Squirt the tomato sauce over the patty and place the bun on top.