Salted caramel and peanut butter porridge (Serves 1)
P - 30g, C - 50g, F - 9g
18g medjool dates, chopped
70g banana, mashed
30g salted caramel protein powder (I used HappyWay protein powder)
40g instant protein oats (I used @redtracker oats)
5g peanut butter powder (I used PB+ original from MacroMike)
1. Combine half the chopped dates, oats, protein powder and mashed banana with 1/2 -3/4 cup boiling water. Stir to combine all ingredients together.
2. Leave for a couple of minutes so the dates go nice and soft.
3. Mix the peanut butter powder with a dash of boiling water and add in the remaining dates. Stir until all ingredients are combined and the dates are nice and soft.
4. Drizzle the peanut butter over the porridge and garnish with strawberries and mint leaves.
6. Enjoy your bowl this bowl of amazingness!!