Easy Healthy Chicken Fried Rice (Serves 1)
P - 45g, C - 45g, F - 5g
120g Lean chicken breast, diced
1/2tsp minced garlic
50g carrot, diced
15g spring onions, diced
10mls tamari sauce
120g wholegrain brown basmati rice
100g liquid egg whites
Olive oil spray
1. Cook the rice as per the packet instructions.
2. Heat a fry pan over a medium heat and spray with olive oil and place the chicken into the pan and stir fry for about 5 minutes.
2. Add in the minced garlic, peas, carrot and spring onions into the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the honey and tamari sauce into the pan and stir through the ingredients.
4. Add the cooked rice into the pan.
5. Add the liquid egg whites into the pan and stir through the entire dish until the egg whites are cooked through.
6. Place the rice into a serving bowl and enjoy!