Spicy Lamb Mountain Bread Sausage Rolls with a Greek Salad (Serves 1)
P - 37g, C - 35g, F - 13g
50g Mountain Bread Wraps
20g red onion, chopped
2.5g minced garlic
130g lean lamb mince
1/2tsp chilli paste
40g skinny tzatziki dip
Virgin olive oil spray
20g baby spinach
30g tomatoes, diced
25g cucumber, diced
10g reduced fat feta cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees.
2. Heat a fry pan over a medium heat and spray with olive oil and place onion and minced garlic into the pan. Saute for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the mince meat, coriander, cumin and chilli paste into the pan and saute through until the mince meat is cooked.
3. Place the mountain bread on a flat surface and place the mince meat down one side of the mountain bread and roll into a long sausage roll.
4. You have two options 1. You can place the sausage roll onto a lined baking try and place in the oven for 4 minutes or 2. Heat up your sandwich press and place the sausage roll into the press and close lid and cook until nice and crispy.
5. Meanwhile, prepare your greek salad and place onto your serving plate.
6. Once your sausage roll is cooked cut in half and place on serving plate with your salad and tzatziki dip.