Sweet Omelette with mixed berries & ricotta (Serves 1)
P - 28g, C - 40g, F - 15g
2 eggs (free range)
15g rolled oats
2.5mls vanilla essence
5g black chia seeds
Virgin olive oil spray
40g light smooth ricotta
100g no fat greek yoghurt
5ml sugar free maple syrup
5g chocolate cluster buckinis
1. Place the banana, free range eggs, rolled oats, vanilla essence and chia seeds into a blender and blitz until nice and smooth.
2. Pre-heat a fry pan over a medium heat and pour the entire mixture into the fry pan (the size of an omelette).
3. Cook on one side and then be careful flipping it onto the other side.
4. While the omelette is cooking; combine the ricotta, yoghurt and maple syrup in a small bowl.
5. When the omelette is cooked, place it onto a plate and top with the maple ricotta & yoghurt.
6. Place strawberries, raspberries and buckinis over the top.