Carrot Cake Mug Cake (Serves 1)
P - 20g, C - 41g, F - 7g
15g coconut flour
80g banana, mashed
18g medjool dates, diced
30g carrot, grated
1/4 tsp baking powder
63g liquid egg whites
2g chocolate & cinnamon scroll dust (this can be purchased from the preferred supplier page)
15mls almond milk
10g Macro Mike original PB (this can be purchased from the preferred supplier page)
4g pumpkin seeds
30g greek yoghurt
1. In a small ceramic bowl place the coconut flour, banana, dates, egg whites, half of the grated carrot, baking powder, scroll dust and almond milk and stir until combined.
2. Place into the microwave for 60 secs on high. Check the cake and if not cooked place back into the microwave for a further 30-40 secs.
3. Once cooked, cut around the around the edges of the cake, turn it upside down onto a plate and shake it to free it from the bottom of the ceramic bowl.
4. Prepare the PB as per the jar instructions.
6. Top with remaining carrot, yoghurt, pumpkin seeds and drizzle with the peanut butter.