Healthy Ham and Potato Salad (Serves 1)
P - 40g, C - 23g, F - 13g
150g spud light low carb potatoes
80g cos lettuce, shredded
80g champagne ham, shredded
7g spring onions, diced
2g pink Himalayan herb & garlic seasoning (this can be purchased from the preferred supplier page)
Light olive oil spray
30g greek yoghurt
15g shredded parmesan cheese
3mls lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven on fan forced at 200 degrees.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Dice the potatoes and place them onto the tray. Spray them with olive oil spray and sprinkle with the herb and garlic seasoning, salt and pepper.
4. Place into the oven for about 30 minutes.
5. Place the cos lettuce into a bowl with the ham and spring onions.
6. Prepare the dressing by combining the greek yoghurt, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a bowl and mix together.
7. Once the potatoes are cooked, place on top of the salad and drizzle the dressing over the top.
8. Toss the salad to combine.