Mexican Low Carb Baked Potato (serves 1)
P - 40g, C - 36g, F - 19g
300g Spud light Zerella low carb potatoes
120g lean beef mince
100g raw tomatoes
25g light tasty cheese
15g spring onions, diced
10g taco seasoning (low salt)
20g plain greek yoghurt
Virgin olive oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and slice the potatoes into thin chips.
2. Spray the potatoes with olive oil, and grind salt and pepper over the top to your liking. Place onto a lined baking tray and pop into the oven for 20 -30 mins. Keep an eye on them and check at 20 mins.
3. Meanwhile, preheat a fry with a spray of olive oil and place the beef mince into the pan with the tomatoes and taco seasoning and stir. If the sauce gets too thick add a bit of water.
5. Once your potatoes are cooked place them into a serving bowl (that you can pop into the oven for 5 mins) and top with the cheese. Place in oven for about 3-5 mins just to melt the cheese.
6. Once the cheese has melted place the cooked mince meat, tasty cheese, greek yoghurt and the spring onions over the top.