Chicken Bolognese with High Protein Pasta (Serves 1)
P - 44g, C - 36g, F - 18g
120g chicken mince
100g tomato passata sauce
2.5g garlic mince
20g red onion, diced
2g Italian herbs
100g prepacked broccoli & cauliflower and sweet potato rice
50g Vetta high protein pasta
10g parmesan cheese
Virgin Olive Oil Spray
1. Prepare the pasta as per the packet instructions.
2. Heat a fry pan over a medium heat and spray with the olive oil.
3. Heat red onion and garlic mince in a fry pan and stir through until the onion is soft.
4. Add the chicken mince, tomato passata sauce, italian herbs, salt and pepper into the fry pan and saute together until the chicken mince is cooked through.
5. Add the broccoli, cauliflower and sweet potato rice into the meat and cook for about 3 mins.
6. Drain the pasta and place into a bowl, top with the chicken bolognese and the cheese.