Creamy Chilli Chicken Toasted Sandwich (serves 1)
P - 43g, C - 27g, F - 14g
2 slices of Country Split wholemeal bread
10g Praise 99% fat free creamy mayonnaise
15g Ayams light chilli sauce
30g avocado, mashed
10g red onion, diced
130g shredded chicken
20g light tasty shredded cheese
15g baby spinach
1. In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, chilli sauce and avocado.
2. Toss the chicken through the mayo mixture until it is completely coated.
3. Turn on your sandwich press to heat up.
4. Place the chicken on one side of the bread, then top with the red onion, baby spinach and tasty cheese. Top with the other slice of bread.
5. Place into the sandwich into the sandwich press, close lid and cook until the cheese is melted.
6. Once cooked, cut in half and serve.