Egg and Ham Toasted Sandwich (Serves 1)
P - 25g, C - 30g, F - 11g
2 slices wholemeal bread
1 free range egg
40g fresh ham
20g baby spinach
16g (one triangle) The Laughing Cow light cheese square
Virgin Olive Oil Spray
1. Over a medium heat spray some olive oil into a fry pan and crack the egg into the pan.
2. Cook on the side and then flip and cook on the other side. Turn off the heat and leave egg in the pan to keep warm.
3. Turn on the sandwich press to heat.
4. On one side of the bread spread the light cheese, top with ham, baby spinach and spinach.
5. Place the other slice of bread on top and place the sandwich into the press.
6. Toast the sandwich until cooked through.
7. Place sandwich on plate and cut in half to serve.