Ham and Beetroot Gourmet Pizza (Serves 1)
P - 23g, C - 34g, F - 6g
1 x MEB fresh dark rye wrap
40g passata sauce
2.5g garlic mince
10g light tasty shredded cheese
20g baby spinach
20g red onion, diced
85g sliced ham, diced
30g beetroot, diced
15g Praise - deli style honey mustard mayonnaise
1. Preheat the oven the oven to fan forced 180 degrees.
2. In a small bowl mix the passata sauce and garlic together and then spread it over the base of the dark rye wrap.
3. Sprinkle the base with the shredded tasty cheese and then place the baby spinach over the top of the cheese.
4. Place the onion, sliced ham and beetroot on top of the baby spinach.
5. Place the pizza on a lined (with baking paper) oven tray and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes (keep an eye on it).
6. When the pizza is cooked drizzle the honey mustard mayonnaise over the top of the pizza and serve.