Mango Coconut Cream Healthy Cheesecake (Serves 1)
P - 32g, C - 37g, F - 12g
30g rolled oats
5mls sugar free maple syrup
1/2 tsp cinnamon
160g YoPro Mango Yoghurt
50g light cream cheese
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
50g mango, sliced
20g Maxines Burn Mango Coconut Cream Protein Bar, diced
1. Place the rolled oats, sugar free maple syrup and cinnamon into a blender and blitz to combine.
2. Press the rolled oat mixture into the bottom of a serving glass and place into the fridge (or freezer) to set.
3. Meanwhile, place the yoghurt, cream cheese and vanilla extract into a bowl and whisk together until the texture is nice and smooth.
4. To construct, place half of the diced mango's on top of the base, followed by all of the cream cheese mixture. Then place the rest of the mango's on top of the cream cheese followed lastly by the diced protein bar.
5. Place in the fridge to chill for about 30 minutes and then serve with a garnish of mint.