Mexican Chicken Crunchy Tortilla Salad (serves 1)
P - 26g, C - 22g, F - 16g
80g chicken breasts, diced
3g mild taco spice mix (salt reduced)
50g cos lettuce, shredded
75g coleslaw (pre-brought)
15g light shredded tasty cheese
15g crunchy tortilla strips (old el paso)
30g mild chunky salsa
chili salt & pepper
15mls dijonnaise mayonnaise
5mls orange juice (freshly squeezed)
1. Preheat a fry pan over a medium heat with a light spray of virgin olive oil and place the chicken in the pan with the taco spice mix. Pan fry until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove from heat and set aside.
2. To construct the salad; place the lettuce into a bowl with the coleslaw, cheese and tortilla strips.
3. To construct the dressing mix the mayo and the orange juice together in a small bowl and pour over the top. Toss to combine.
3. Place to cooked chicken on top of the salad with the avocado and salsa.
4. Top with coriander, chili salt, pepper and a squeeze of lime.