Hard and Soft Beef Tacos (serves 1)
P - 32g, C - 32g, F - 18g
120g lean beef mince
5g taco spice seasoning (salt reduced)
10g red onion, diced
16g stand n stuff taco shell (should be 1) (Old El Paso)
26g white corn tortilla (Mission)
20g iceberg lettuce, shredded
10g carrot, grated
25g plain greek yoghurt (Chobani)
1. Prepare the lettuce and carrot as per instructions above (in ingredients).
2. Lightly spray a fry pain with virgin olive oil over a medium heat and place the beef mince, taco seasoning and red onion into the pan.
3. Saute until cooked through. Turn off heat and set aside.
4. Heat the taco shell and tortilla (soft taco) as per the instructions on the packet.
5. To construct both the hard and soft tacos, place the mince meat inside both and top with salsa, carrot, lettuce, avocado and greek yoghurt.
6. Squeeze fresh lime over the top of the both tacos and sprinkle with some fresh coriander.
7. Serve and enjoy!