Scrambled Eggs & Spinach Breakfast Wrap (Serves 1)
P - 27g, C - 23g, F - 21g
1 wholegrain barley wrap
5g vegemite (optional)
40g avocado, mashed
2 eggs (free range)
30g rindless short cut bacon
30g low fat cottage cheese
5mls BBQ sauce (no added sugar) - Tip! Choose the Fountain Brand
Salt and pepper
Virgin olive oil
1. Place your wrap on a plate and spread the Vegemite and avocado over the top.
2. Crack the eggs into a pouring container with the water and whisk until combined. Garnish with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a fry pan over a medium heat with a small spray of oil. Place the bacon into pan and cook on one side and flip and cook on the other side. Turn off the heat once cooked on both sides.
4. Meanwhile, heat a small non-stick saucepan over a medium heat and tip the egg mixture into it.
5. With a wooden spoon, constantly move the mixture around until the eggs are scrambled. Turn off the heat.
6. To plate up, place the bacon on top of the avocado followed by the eggs, then the spinach and lastly the cottage cheese.
7. Squirt the BBQ sauce of the top and garnish with more salt and pepper. Tip! I love using chili salt grinded over the top of this dish.