Creamy Choc Honeycomb Pear & Date Porridge (serves 1)
P - 28g, C - 52g, F - 12g
40g rolled oats
20g Choc Honeycomb protein powder (Maxine's Burn flavour)
120g fresh pear (diced)
12g medjool date (diced)
50g light cream cheese
cinnamon (to taste)
stevia (to taste)
1. Place the oats, half of the diced pears and the dates into a saucepan with approximately 50mls water.
2. Heat the oats over the medium heat and continuously keep stirring until the oats soften and become creamy (add more water if need to, don't let them dry out).
3. Remove from heat and let cool for a couple of minutes, stir in half of the cream cheese and all of the protein powder. Stir to combine well.
4. To serve, place the porridge mixture into a serving bowl and top with the remaining diced pears and dollop the cream cheese over the top.
5. Garnish with cinnamon and stevia