Healthy Beef Hamburger & Low Carb Fries (Serves 1)
P - 27g, C - 38g, F - 16g
1 wholemeal sandwich thin
1 @peppercorn.thegoodfoodco extra lean beef burger (available from Woolworths)
16g light laughing cow cheese square
15mls @celebratehealth no added sugar tomato sauce (available from Coles)
100g Zerella low carb potatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Cut the potatoes up into fries and place onto a baking tray with a light spray of light virgin olive oil. Grind some salt & pepper over the top.
3. Place into the oven for approx 20-30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat a non stick fry up over a medium heat and place the burger into the pan. Cook on one side and then flip and cook on the other side.
5. Just before the patty is cooked, crack the egg into the pan and cook to your liking.
6. To construct, toast the sandwich thins and then spread the cheese onto both thins.
7. Place the patty, egg, lettuce, gherkins, beetroot & a squirt of tomato sauce on one side of the thin.
8. Place the other sandwich thin on top.
9.Place burger onto a serving plate with the low carb fries.
10 Serve and enjoy.