Tuscan Beef Fettuccine (serves 1)
P - 38g, C - 18g, F - 11g
100g beef mince (5 star rating)
2.5g minced garlic
10g red onion (diced)
50g cherry tomatoes (diced)
50g carrots (grated)
40g zucchini (grated/use a paper towel to get rid of excess moisture)
50g passata sauce
45g Masterfoods Tuscan Meatballs Sauce
30g baby spinach
50g Slendier soy bean fettuccine
5g fresh basil
5g parmesan cheese
1. Cook the pasta as per the instructions on the packet.
2. Preheat a fry pan over a medium heat with a small spray of virgin olive oil. Place the garlic, onion and beef mince into the fry pan. Saute until nearly cooked.
3. Place the cherry tomatoes, carrots, zucchini (note: make sure you get rid of the excess moisture by using a paper towel), passata sauce, Tuscan sauce, basil and salt and peper into the pan.
4. Cook altogether until the veggies become soft. Turn off the heat and add the spinach into the pan and mix it through the ingredients until the spinach has wilted.
5. Once the pasta has cooked drain the water and place into a serving bowl.
6. Top the pasta with the mince meat and parmesan cheese.