Raspberry Jelly Yoghurt (serves 1)
P - 13g, C - 10g, F - 2g
120g vanilla yoghurt (YoPro)
50g strawberry flavoured lite Jelly (Areoplane)
50g fresh strawberries, diced
10g light whipped cream
1. Place the yoghurt into a bowl.
2. Dissolve 1 sachet of the jelly in 1 cup of boiling water.
3. Mix 50g of the jelly into the yoghurt and stir until it is all combined.
4. Place the raspberry jelly yoghurt into a serving glass and place into the fridge.
5. Add 1 cup of cold water to the rest of the jelly.
6. Once your raspberry jelly yoghurt has cooled place the strawberries on top.
7. Then slowly pour a layer of jelly on top of the strawberries. Make sure the jelly covers all of the strawberries.
8. Place back into the fridge.
9. Once set, remove from fridge and swirl the whipped cream on top and serve.