Healthy Strawberry & Jelly Cheesecake Parfait (serves 1)
P - 18g, C - 30g, F - 4g
100g strawberry lite jelly (pre-made)
50g light ricotta cheese
100g vanilla yoghurt (I used YoPro)
21g savoidardi (Italian sponge finger)
6g berry sauce (I used Fresh Berry sauce from Woolworths)
1. Pre-make the jelly as per the packet instructions and place into the fridge to set.
2. Once the jelly is set, mix the ricotta and yoghurt together in a small bowl.
3. Roughly break up the sponge finger, cut up the strawberries and mash up the jelly.
4. Mix until well combined the jelly and the ricotta/yoghurt in a small bowl.
5. Layer the ingredients in a serving glass starting with the 1/3 of the sponge, followed by the 1/3 of the strawberries and then 1/3 of the ricotta/yoghurt mixture.
5. Continue layering until all of the mixture has been used up.
6. Drizzle the berry sauce over the top and place into the fridge for about 30 minutes until the sponge finger has softened.
7. Serve and enjoy.