P – 20g, C – 46g, F – 6g
8g date Medjool
35g lower sugar maple and brown sugar oatmeal
150g forme zero – French vanilla, Yoplait
5g toasted coconut chips
125g apple slices pie fruit
70g (1/4 cup) egg whites
0.5g (2/3 tsp) stevia
0.5 tsp cinnamon
1. In a saucepan, place the instant oats, egg whites, diced apple, dates, stevia & cinnamon with about 1/2 cup of boiling water.
2. Place over medium heat and whisk continuously until the mixture becomes nice and creamy.
3. Remove from heat and let the oats sit for about 1 min and then mix the yoghurt through.
4. Scoop out the oat mixture and place it into a bowl.
5. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon & coconut chips.
6. Serve and enjoy!