P- 29g C- 46g F - 9g
100g cottage cheese
30g self-raising flour
100g apple pie slices
5mls vanilla essence
½ tsp baking powder
Stevia/cinnamon (to taste)
60g vanilla low-fat Greek yoghurt
6g custard powder
1. In a blender place the cottage cheese, egg, flour, ½ of the apple, vanilla essence, baking powder, cinnamon, and stevia and blitz until combined.
2. Once the mixture is combined stir in the sultana’s.
3. Heat a non-stick frypan up over medium heat and pour 3-4 small pancakes into the pan. Cook them on one side and once they bubble, flip and cook them on the other side.
4. Keep repeat cooking more pancakes until the mixture is used up.
5. In a small bowl mix the Greek yoghurt and custard powder together until combined (add some water if the mixture is too dry).
6. To serve, place one pancake on a plate and spread the custard mixture over the pancake. Continue stacking the pancakes on top of each other until all of the pancakes and custard mixture is used up.
7. Top with the remaining apple and serve.