P - 31g, C - 26g, F - 4g
10g coconut flour
30g creamed cottage cheese
80g egg whites
30mls vanilla almond milk
3g baking powder
10g @macromike cheesecake protein powder
Cinnamon & stevia
1. Dice 60g of an apple and place it into a microwave safe bowl and place into the microwave for approx 40 secs or until soft.
2. In a large mug or ceramic bowl place 10g coconut flour, 30g creamed cottage cheese, 80g egg whites, 30mls vanilla almond milk, 3g baking powder, 10g @macromike cheesecake protein powder, cinnamon & stevia and whisk/blend to combine together.
3. Stir in 50g of the diced soft apples and 8g of sultanas.
4. Place the muffin into the microwave on 30 secs increments until it has been cooked but not over cooked just slightly soft.
5. Once cooked, cut a little slice of the muffin from the bottom of the muffin and crumble it over the top of the muffin with the remaining apples.
6. Drizzle the caramel topping over the top of the muff and serve with 100g yoghurt.