C – 45g, P 40g, F – 6g
130g Lean beef mince
20g onion, diced
3g natural garlic (Galiko brand)
40g carrot, grated
6g McCormick’s Katsu crumbs
30g egg whites
10g tomato paste, no added salt
10mls bbq sauce, no added sugar/salt
3g mixed herbs
45g Gravox traditional liquid gravy
150g Kent pumpkin, diced
120g Spud light potatoes, diced
150g Bells Farm Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables
1. If baking the meatballs and veggies in the oven, preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, place the mince meat, onion, garlic, carrot, crumbs, egg whites, tomato paste, bbq sauce, mixed herbs and salt/pepper and mix until combined.
3. Using a tablespoon, spoon out the mince meat mixture per meatball and roll into little balls. Keep repeating until all of the mixture has been used up.
4. Place the meatballs onto a baking tray with the diced pumpkin and potato (garnish with salt and pepper) and place into the oven or into the air fryer on 200 degrees for approximately 20-30 minutes or until cooked. Keep checking and at half way, turn the meatballs and veggies over to continue cooking on the other side.
5. Meanwhile, place the stir fry veggies into a microwavable container and cook as per the instructions on the back of the packet.
6. Heat the gravy as per the instructions on the back of the packet.
7. Place the cooked meatballs, pumpkin, potatoes and steamed veggies onto a plate, drizzle the gravy over the top and serve.