Beef San Chow Bow
(Tip! To make this dish vegetarian/vegan replace the beef with tofu)
P – 45g, C – 66g, F – 11g
120g basmati rice (cooked)
20g red onion
160g lean beef stir fry
80g red cabbage
10g sweet chilli sauce (light)
15mls soy sauce (salt reduced)
5ml fresh lime juice
80 iceberg lettuce
3g fresh coriander
10g crushed nuts
1. Cook the rice as per the instructions on the packet.
2. Dice onion and place into a non-stick fry pan with the garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add in the beef, carrot (grated), cabbage (shredded), sweet chilli, soy sauce and the lime juice and continue to sauté for a further 2-3 minutes or until the cabbage has wilted.
4. Turn the heat off the pain.
5. Drain and rinse the cooked rice and stir the rice through the San Chow Bow.
6. Place the lettuce cups (approx. 4-5) on a serving plate, divide the beef mixture evenly into the lettuce cups.
7. Top with the fresh coriander and a sprinkle of the crushed nuts.