P - 21g, C - 42g, F - 8g
150g forme zero – French vanilla, Yoplait
100g apple slices pie fruit
0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
70g (1/4 cup) egg whites
5g toasted coconut chips
1 Biscoff caramelised biscuit
12ml salut-caramel sauce, Callowfit
8g Australian sultanas
35g Just organic quick oats
1. In a saucepan, place the instant oats, egg whites, diced apple, sultanas, stevia & cinnamon with about 1/2 cup of boiling water.
2. Place over medium heat and whisk continuously until the mixture becomes nice and creamy.
3. Remove from heat and let the oats sit for about 1 min and then mix the yoghurt through.
4. Scoop out the oat mixture and place it into a bowl.
5. Top it with crumbled biscoff biscuit, toasted coconut chips & a drizzle of sugar-free @callowfit_australia caramel sauce (available from most health food stores).
6. Serve and enjoy!