2 tbsp caramel coffee (Moccona)
1-2 tbsp stevia
3 tbsp water
@callowfit_australia sugar free caramel topping
1. Place 2 tablespoons of caramel coffee (Moccona) into a mug with 1-2 tablespoons of stevia and 3 tablespoons of water.
2. Using a stick blender, blend up the coffee & Stevia until it becomes frothy!
3. In a glass, place your choice of milk. I used vanilla unsweetened milk.
4. Add ice blocks and then top with the frothy coffee.
5. Squirt @callowfit_australia sugar free caramel topping over the froth. (Note: you can buy this yummy topping from my online shop).
6. Pop a straw in and serve!