Carrot Cake Crunch Overnight Oats (serves 1)
P – 24g, C - 39g, F – 7g
40g rolled oats
5g chia seeds
10mls sugar free maple syrup
8g Hawaiian salted vanilla protein powder
45g carrot (grated)
60g low fat Greek yoghurt
8g Macro Mike original peanut butter (mixed with water to form a spread)
1. The night before in a mason jar combine the rolled oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar free maple syrup, protein powder, 1/3 of the carrot and 80mls water.
2. Seal with a lid and place into the fridge.
3. In the morning place the Greek yoghurt into the oats with a dash of water and mix until combined.
4. In a small glass, layer the overnight oats with the remaining carrot until all the ingredients are used up.
5. Top with the peanut butter and serve.