Calories 293 (sausage roll only)
P - 30g, C - 22g, F 8g
25g Mountain Bread Wrap
100g extra lean beef mince meet
5g @cornthins_original (corn thins), crushed up
20g pickled cucumbers, chopped
10g red onion. diced
10g @pureggandlifeplus egg whites
10g carrot, carrot
1. Place the beef, corn thins, salsa, cucumbers, onion, garlic, egg whites and carrot into a bowl and mix until combined.
2. Place the mountain bread wrap onto a plate and spread the mixture along the wide side of the wrap.
3. Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the mince.
4. Roll up into a sausage roll.
5. Place into the air fryer on 180 degrees for 8-10 mins or in the oven (on a lined baking tray) on 180 degrees for 15 mins.
6. Serve with some homemade chips and a side salad.