P - 29g, C - 39g, F - 8g
30g baby spinach
25g sliced mushrooms
50g light smooth ricotta
80g ricotta and spinach gluten free agnolotti (cooked)
50g red capsicum
50g green capsicum (raw)
150g butternut pumpkin, peeled, raw
60g shredded roast chicken breast
5g shredded parmesan
0.5 tsp garlic powder
5g chili flakes
1. Cook the pasta as per the instructions on the back of the packet.
2. Place the pumpkin into a microwavable safe container, cover with a lid, and place into the microwave for 2 minutes or until soft.
3. Once the pumpkin has cooled, blend it with the ricotta and garlic powder until it becomes a smooth purée.
4.Heat a non-stick frypan up over medium heat and place the capsicums and mushrooms into the pan. Sauté until the veggies are soft.
5. Add in the cooked shredded roast chicken, spinach, chilli flakes, onion powder, chives, and the pumpkin purée and stir through until the spinach wilts. Add more boiling water if it becomes too dry.
6. Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water and place into a serving bowl.
7. Top with the chilli chicken & veggie mix and garnish with parmesan cheese.
8. Serve and enjoy!