P - 17g, C - 44g, F - 10g
40g rolled oats
3g chia seeds
15g protein powder (@macr0mike salted vanilla)
2.5g baking powder
145mls almond unsweetened milk
10g dark chocolate, cut up
1. Preheat the oven on 180 degrees fan forced.
2. In a small oven proof bowl, mash the banana and add in the rolled oats, chia seeds, protein powder, baking powder, almond milk and half of the dark chocolate.
3. Mix until well combined.
4. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate on top of the oat mixture.
5. Place into the oven for approximately 20-30 minutes or until brown and cooked.
6. Once cooked, remove from the oven and place sliced strawberries on top.
7. Serve and enjoy!!