P - 13g, C - 39, F - 6g
20g wholemeal self-raising flour
10g sugar free drinking chocolate
2.5g baking powder
3mls vanilla essence
70g low fat custard
12mls sugar free caramel sauce (@callowfit)
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees fan forced.
2. Mashed the banana and place into a bowl with the egg, flour, drinking chocolate powder, baking powder, vanilla essence, cinnamon & stevia.
3. Whisk or blend these ingredients together until the mixture is smooth.
4. Place the mixture into a greased ceramic bowl.
5. Place into the oven for 25-30 mins or until cooked.
6. Remove from the oven, with a knife cut around the outside of the pudding and flip upside down onto a plate. Shake the pudding until it comes out of the bowl.
7. Place the pudding up the right way and drizzle the custard and caramel sauce over the top and serve