Choc Berry Festive Trifle (Serves 1)
P - 15g, C - 23g, F - 4g
100g jelly lite (vanilla berry flavour)
14g sponge finger biscuit (italian)
10g sugar free drinking chocolate (I used the Avalanche brand)
100g low fat vanilla yoghurt (I used YoPro)
30g light smooth ricotta
10g light whipped cream
1. Make the jelly (the day before) as per the instructions on the packet.
2. In a small bowl place the sponge finger biscuits, drinking chocolate and about 20mls water.
3. Once the biscuits are soft remove from the bowl (should only take about 10 secs) and place at the bottom of a dessert glass.
4. In another small bowl, mix the vanilla yoghurt and the ricotta together and place on top of the biscuits.
5. Next layer is the jelly, place this on top of the ricotta/yoghurt mixture and top with the strawberries.
6. Finish with the cream and sprinkle of the sugar free drinking chocolate powder over the top.