Calories 400 P - 26g, C - 56g, F - 7g Ingredients: 50g rolled oats 100g zucchini, grated 30g carrot, grated 80g egg whites @pureggandlifeplus 9g sultanas stevia cinnamon 1/4 tsp baking powder 70g vanilla greek yoghurt 5g @taylor_made_treats_official choc haze super mix 7g biscoff biscuit 10g @macr0mike almond butter (I used creamy salted caramel flavour) Method: 1. In a saucepan, place the rolled oats, zucchini, carrot, egg whites, sultanas, stevia, cinnamon with about 1/2 cup of boiling water.
2. Place over a medium heat and whisk continuously for about 2 mins then add in the baking powder.
3. Continue to keep whisking until the mixture becomes nice and creamy.
4. Remove from heat and let the oats sit for about 1 min and then mix the yoghurt through.
5. Scoop out the oat mixture and place into a bowl.
6. Scatter the choc haze mix over the top of the oats.
7. Then top with a biscoff biscuit and a drizzle of almond butter.
8. Serve and enjoy!