P - 17g, C - 30g, F - 13g
20g self raising flour
7g @taylor_made_treats_official choc haze super mix or sugar free drinking chocolate
12g @macr0mike chocolate biscuit almond butter or protein powder
60ml almond milk
30g @pureggandlifeplus egg whites
2.5g baking powder
2mls vanilla essences
6g biscoff spread
10g Lindt Chocolate
20g light ricotta
20g light cream cheese
2g 100's & 1000's
1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, chocolate powder, almond butter, almond milk, egg whites, baking powder, vanilla essence, stevia and cinnamon until combined.
2. Place half of the mixture into a small ramekin dish and place the chocolate and biscoff spread on top of the mixture.
3. Pour the rest of the mixture into the ramekin (covering the chocolate and spread).
4. Place into the microwave on 60 sec increments until cooked through.
5. Remove from the microwave and place a plate on top of the ramekin. Tip the cake upside down and shake until it releases.
6. Place the cake upright.
7. To make the icing, in a small bowl, mix the ricotta and cream cheese until combined.
8. Spread the icing over the top and sprinkle with 100's & 1000's.