Calories 373 P - 39g, C - 45g, F - 5g
Ingredients: Pancake mix: 100g egg whites 100g creamed cottage cheese 30g wholemeal self-raising flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 30mls almond milk Stevia Cinnamon
Method: 1. In a small bowl mix the egg whites, cottage cheese, flour, baking powder, milk, stevia and cinnamon in a small bowl until a smooth consistency.
2. Heat a non stick fry pan up over a low-medium heat and dollop 2 tbsp per pancake into the pan.
3. Cook until the pancakes bubble, flip and cook on the other side.
4. Continue to do this until all of the ingredients are used up.
5. To serve, stack the pancakes on top of each other and place the yoghurt in between each pancake.
6. Top with sliced strawberries, crumbled biscoff biscuit, @macromike PB and a drizzle of maple syrup.
7. Serve and enjoy!