P – 20g, C – 44g, F - .5g
40g Cream of Rice
1/4-1/2 cup of water
80g egg whites
60g apple pie slices
80g plain greek yoghurt
1. Place the cream of rice, water, stevia, and cinnamon into a pot and heat over medium heat continuously whisk until it becomes creamy
(note: add more water if it evaporates too quickly).
2. Once creamy, whisk in the egg whites, apple pie slices (diced), and sultanas.
3. Keep continuously whisking until the egg whites become creamy (you may need to add more water again).
4. Once cooked remove from heat and stir in the Greek yoghurt until combined.
5. Top with whatever toppings you like. I topped mine with powdered almond butter, maple syrup, coconut, and sprinkles (toppings not included in total calories).
6. Serve and enjoy!