Creamy Breakfast Rice Protein Pudding (serves 1)
P - 40g, C - 30g, F - 2g
130g konjac rice
100g egg whites
90g zucchini, grated
100g vanilla low fat yoghurt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
100g strawberries, sliced
12g powdered peanut butter (I used @macromike)
10mls sugar free maple syrup
1. Place the rice, egg whites, zucchini and cinnamon into a saucepan over a medium heat and whisk continuously until the mixture becomes nice and creamy.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the yoghurt.
4. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
5. Place the creamy rice into a serving bowl.
6. Top with the strawberries, peanut butter and maple syrup.
7. Serve and enjoy!