P - 34g, C - 28g, F - 4g
170g Spud Lite potatoes (low carb)
120g Chicken breast (diced)
20g red onion, diced
20g mushroom, diced
40g carrot, diced
30g green capsicum, diced
30g, red caprsicum, diced
43g Masterfoods chicken curry slow cooked
30g light smooth ricotta
1. Preheat the oven (fan forced) to 180 degrees.
2. Dice and chop all of the veggies and chicken.
3. Place the potatoes into a pot of boiling water. Boil until soft. Once the potatoes are cooked, drain the water and mash. Set aside.
4. Preheat a non stick fry over a medium heat and place the onion and chicken into the pan.
5. Cook the chicken until it is nearly cooked through.
6. Place the rest of the veggies into the pan and saute until the veggies are soft.
7. Mix in the mild chicken curry recipe base and the ricotta until combined. Turn the heat off once done.
8. In a small oven proof bowl place the chicken mix into the bowl and top with the mashed potato.
9. Place the pie into the oven for approx 10-12 mins or until the potato has browned.
10. Remove from the oven and serve