Creamy Chocolate Hot Zoats (serves 1)
P - 28g, C - 36g, F - 10g
100g egg whites
40g rolled oats
1/2 tsp cinnamon
80g Yoplait Forme Zero - French Vanilla
12g Powdered peanut butter (Macro Mike)
10mls sugar free maple syrup
2g sugar free drinking chocolate powder
1. Place the oats, egg whites, grated zucchini, cinnamon, stevia and about 70-100mls of water into saucepan over a medium heat and whisk together until the oats become soft and creamy.
2. Add more water if the oats become too dry.
3. Once creamy, remove from heat and mix in the yoghurt until combined.
4. Drizzle the peanut butter and sugar free maple syrup over the top.
5. Shake the drinking chocolate over the top.