Serves 1 Calories 415 P ~ 17g, C ~ 43g, P ~ 19g Ingredients: 2 crumpets @liberatefoods (from Coles) 2 eggs 30g baby spinach 10g light sweet chilli sauce 25g avocado 20g light ricotta 40g cherry tomatoes, diced Fresh basil 5g low feta feta cheese
Method: 1. For the perfect scrambled eggs; Heat a non stick fry pan over a low heat.
2. In a small bowl whisk the eggs with the spinach & chilli sauce.
3. Garnish with some salt and pepper.
4. Pour the mixture into the pan and over a low heat gently stir using a spatula.
5. While the eggs are cooking add in the cherry tomatoes and garnish with the basil.
6. Cook the tomatoes on each side for a couple of minutes.
7. When the eggs are nearly cooked turn off the heat to finish off the cooking process whilst the pan is cooling down.
8. Toast the crumpets and mix the avocado with the ricotta.
9. Spread the avocado over both crumpets.
10. Halve the scrambled eggs and place one half on one crumpet and the remaining scramble on the other crumpet.
11. Stack on top of each other and garish with the tomatoes & feta cheese.
12. Serve and enjoy!!